Nov 29, 2011

New Gos Aviator Boots

Gos Aviator Boots

Gospel Voom of Gos Custom came out with some new aviator boots yesterday.  I had the pleasure of teaming up with Felicity Blumenthal from My Second Closet for this blog post.

Felicity is wearing the Amelia Aviator Boots (worn). The boots come in five different versions (black, worn, camel, chocolate, tan) and you get the options of colored socks to go with them.  Amazing detail when I could actually concentrate on the boots and not her b**bs.

I am wearing the Yeager Aviator Boots (worn).  They come in the same color options as the Amelia Boots that Felicity is wearing.  

What better Xmas present to give your lover, friends, partners as a gift.  Me? Semi-naked girl or Gos boots?  hmmm... tough decision!

Gos In-world
Gos Marketplace

Check out Felicity at My Second Closet  (I'll check her out underneath me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment