Mar 23, 2012

Scandinavian Designs

Scandinavian Designs

A couple of days ago, I stumbled on this furniture store I never heard of.  The store is Scandinavian Designs, very cool furniture and a awesome price.
Scandinavian Designs 1

In the pictures you see the Red/Black Leather AARRE Sofa Mesh. The AARRE sofa is one of the best mesh sofas I've seen in SL, it comes with 5 male/5 female, and a couple of unisex sit animations. It is perfect to sit back with a glass of whiskey and chill with Charlie.

I also picked up the Nyborg Modern Lamp, it comes with on/off light and fits perfectly with the AARRE Sofa. I also grabbed the Pot With Succulent A1 Sand to finish out the look.  The picture above the sofa is one I made and not for sale.

You can check out Scandinavian Designs at one of two locations:

The furniture from Scandinavian Designs is "Charlie" Apporoved!

3 comments:

  1. Charlie Charlie lovely
    I need him ^^
    Where did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got him at VKC (Virtual Kennel Club)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design, love the curves. Can't go wrong with Scandinavian furniture.

    ReplyDelete