Apr 21, 2012

Braveheart

Braveheart
Fantasy Faire 2012 is about to kick off in a couple hours, (shhh...you can actually go now, but I didn't tell you that).  The FF is spread out over about 8 sims, with each sim built around a specific theme.  I got a chance to walk around a couple of them earlier, and the builds are Amazing!!  When you tp to the FF 2012, you land at a main landing point, and you can choose which sim you'd like to go to from there.  They even have it set up with a some decor or look for that sim.  Really amazing the way it is set up.

Braveheart 1
I am wearing the Hawk Male mesh hair from Wasabi Pills, it is out at the FF 2012, and comes in a ton of colors to choose from. I'm guessing the hair will look great on the ladies also.  I dug deep in my inventory and pulled out some Gorean clothes I had, and broke out the Braveheart look ala Mel Gibson!

Check out Fantasy Fair 2012, even if the clothes, decor, accessories aren't your thing, the builds are worth just walking around


Skin: Belleza - Jacob Tan 0
Shape: mine
Eyes: Tuli - Spotlight Eyes Azure
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Hawk Male (mesh) (@ FF 2012)
Outfit: Ru Designs - Kaos (complete outfit)
Axe: Primus - Elgon Axe 3.30
Dirt: Miss Shippe's Studio - Dirt complete tattoo layer

No comments:

Post a Comment