May 7, 2012

Safari

Safari
I found this Rough n Ready Jeep (Mesh) from Michigan Shack at the Designer Warehouse. It is $60L for a limited time, and will sit up to 3 people, and has around 12 animations (the Jeep doesn't drive, it's a prop for pictures).

I decided to grab a couple of friends, and take them on a Safari. Kaelyn, Dani, and I loaded up for the drive deep into the African bush. I brought along my trusty shotgun from Epic Arsenal, you never know what you might encounter.

Safari 1
We got deep into the bush, when we ran into a giraffe, Kaelyn and Dani instantly went into sparkly effect mode, their eyes glazed over saying stuff like "OMG...how cute",  "Bouncer, can we take it home", "awwwww...how friggin cute". 

Me being the macho "bush master!", I stood guard while Dani and Kaelyn tried to play with the giraffe like it was a little puppy. Honestly, I had a lot of fun, it's not a bad thing to drive deep into the bush once in a while.

Poncho: Deco - MESH His Bandito Poncho 
Gun: Epic Arsenal - M870 Pump Action Shotgun
Hat/Hair: Exile - Treasure Hunter
Jeep: Michigan Shack (Limited Time @ Designer Warehouse for $60L)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you being all big and tough with your big gun! I love the post. Looks like you three had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete