Jun 14, 2012

Who Do You Love

Who Do You Love
The ZombiePopcorn Carnival opens in a few hours, and what better person to see at the carnival than Joe Dirt! Ok, the total redneck in me loves the movie, and especially this scene, I laugh my ass off when I see it. There are over 50 vendors, and each has an exclusive item for the carnival, plus bring your friends and just dork out on all the rides. Jenica did an amazing job setting up this carnival!
Bounce This Poses - Carnival Pose Pack

My Store Bounce This Poses has out a cute little girls pose pack, 4 poses plus mirrored poses for only $25L. I also have my four new releases at my booth at the carnival.  Head over, grab some popcorn, cotton candy and have a good time.


Skin: Belleza - Jacob pale
Shape: mine
Hair: Raw House - Destroyer & Urban Savage (i used 2 to make a mullet)
Eyes: Tuli - Spotlight Eyes Azure
Earrings: Aitui - Tiny Plugs Red Star
Pants: [Fall In] - Overalls
Boots: Deco - Test Boots black



No comments:

Post a Comment