Jan 13, 2013

Top 5

One of my contacts from Plurk sent me a message today. She has a male friend joining SL soon, and she was asking me some good stores to help her friend get a good start on SL.  She even recommended doing like a top 5 list of stores for skins, jeans, AO's, suits, etc.  So thank you Angel, and my list is below.

My list is by no means the best stores, or all the stores in SL,  they are stores I prefer because of quality, style, fit, looks, and should help a new guy on SL. I dress casual to casual dressy, so there are a lot of styles of clothes I just don't wear daily on SL. If your looking for couture/modely?  I'm not your guy.  If your looking for baggies and tank tops?  not your guy! 


Skins: Belleza, Nivaro, Tableau Vivant, The Body Co, Akeruka

Hair: Exile, Shag, Entente, Dura, Redgrave

Suits: Ispachi, Epicosity, Gizza, Kauna, L&B, FATEwear

Jeans: Ronsem, Kal Rau, Lenox, Not So Bad, JPdsg

Shirts: Sey, (just about every other store on jeans & suit list)

Jewelry/Sunglasses: RYCA, KOSH, Mandala, K_gs

Shoes: Deco, Hoorenbeek, Gos, Tonktastic, 2REAL

AO: Vista, Oracle, Akeyo

So there is my list, it should help get just about every new male to SL off to a great start.  As his style and looks evolve, he will surely be able to find specific stores that fits him. 

1 comment: